Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If one is good,


Then two are better!

Gracie came over for a nice walk and play day today. Just wanted to share some cute pics of the pups.

Walking like champs! (sorry, crappy cell phone picture)


Gracie decided that going on a walk isn't that bad if she can do it with Jäger!


Sniffing hounds...


Yeah, Jäger decided Gracie must be mounted today....grrrrr.....


Posing for me on the couch!


"Sniff Sniff, you smell like my sister!!!"


She just has the most beautiful face!!

4 comments:

Sage said...

I can't see the pictures for some reason.

alicia marie said...

I ♥ blogger......grrrrrr.... I think they were undergoing maintenance when I published this entry, Hopefully the problem is fixed now, and everyone can get they Golden Retriever fix!

Jen said...

Gorgeous! Love seeing goldens in singles, pairs, or groups. I wonder what the plural for goldens is...a gaggle of goldens? Herd? Gang? Hmm.

Kelly said...

They're pretty dogs! Looks like they're having fun too. :)