Monday, October 22, 2007

Before I forget...

I have to post this. This afternoon in the car on our way home from Church, Judah made up a story. But I don't think he was telling it to me. I think he was just talking to himself, b/c after it was over, I told him it was a good story, and he acted like he had no clue what I was talking about....it was weird. It went something like this. (and I swear, I am not making any of this up. He said every word!)

Once upon a time there was a boy in a room. But the room was dark, and there was a scary monster in the room. So the boy turned into a monster to scare that other monster away. And it worked, and then the boy turned back into a boy again. And then he was happy. The end.

I was in awe. It took me a few minutes to respond back to him because I was trying not to giggle out loud! So I said, "Judah, where did you hear that story?" and he says, "What story?" Me: "That story you just said. Where did you hear it before? Did you just make that story up?" Judah: "What?" and so on.....

anyway....it made me laugh!


And a couple pictures of Jäger at our Golden Retriever Costume contest meetup...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both items are hilarious. Too bad you don't have a recording or that story. It IS scary monster time. How many times have you read the Halloweiner book lately? Heather and I were talking about the trials the Jensens have gone through over the last 2 1/2 yrs and then talking about your son. He is such a blessing, Lish. PTL! And then there's Jager - poor puppy - he has no control over his life or how you dress him! Very funny. Love you all.