Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Gotcha Day, Mr. MooseDrool!

Wow! Only one year ago, I found you on CL...a tiny little orange kitty. I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I headed to the store to pick up a few supplies, and then I picked you up. You little stinker, I loved you from the second I saw you!

This was your very first day home.


All tuckered out from the excitement!


You were soooo tiny!!


You quickly became the object of my affection, and such a good photography model!


OH. MY. WORD. you were the very definition of cuteness!




You were so scared of your big brother for a while...and this is as close as you would let him get.


But only a few weeks later, I found you two like this...


and then there was this....


Now you two are inseparable!!!


What a handsome man you turned out to be!



And I'm so sorry for the times you get put on the back burner...and I'm sorry for those times when we have to shut you up in your kitty man fortress b/c people are allergic to you, or the kids are running in and out of the doors. I just love you too much to let you get outside and hurt yourself! But I know you always forgive me. People said that as you got older, you wouldn't knead and suck on my shirts, but I love that you still do it! Even if I don't love the wet spots on my shirts that follow, I love that you love me so much! You are an amazing cat! Happy Gotcha Day, Mr. MooseDrool!




Oh, and a picture of your names sake!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Even I, the most non-cat person on the planet, will say those pictures are pretty darn cute! Although I feel like I need to sneeze now. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, that was so sweet it made me tear up! I really do need to get a life! :)

Jen said...

Adorable. I miss my orange fuzzball (had one as a kid) now.

Anonymous said...

You guys must have alot of fun coming up with your animal names. Moose has the biggest cat ears I've ever seen - or maybe it's just the angle you took the photo from. Pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

I still say you need to rent Moose out to show kitties how to behave with the pups... beautiful pics of a beautiful cat...I heart Moose!