Friday, January 19, 2007

what's up here?

not much! We had a pretty laid back week, which was kind of relaxing. A couple trips to the dog park, a few trips to the toy park (how we distinguish between the dog park and the one with the playground), family dinner at Outback, family trip to the mall, iGroup night at the Woolsey's, a trip to the outlet malls with Tami and kids, you get the idea! Every once in a while, it is nice to do nothing! And Brent really wants to go to Hollywood tomorrow, so a whole week of nothing was preparing us for a busy Saturday!
Oh yeah, and I am so thankful for strong antibiotics! Judah is all better (from croup and bronchitis) and I haven't had to wipe his nose all week! Now that is enough to make any mom happy!

So here are some pictures of nothing!

Judah's haircut:
BEFORE



AFTER


MY NEW SHOES (I'm in love)


MOOSE IN MY NEW SHOES (He's in love too)

INTER-SPECIES LOVE AFAIR


SO HAPPY TO BE AT THE DOG PARK


Have a great weekend, everyone out there!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute new haircut for Judah! He looks like such a little boy!

Super cute new shoes for you! Yea! :)

Any celebrity sightings in Hollywood?

I'm glad Judah's feeling better. I think Carson has that croup/bronchitis thing. We're going to the doctor tomorrow. He's so miserable!

Glad you had a good relaxing week! :)

Anonymous said...

Judah's haircut is so adorable! I love it. I am also jealous, perhaps coveting, your new shoes. I also like you took the picture of your tat foot. :) Have a good week!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh boy ... isn't it amazing what a haircut can do? And to answer you're question on my blog, Ethan's hair doesn't get matted on the carseat anymore ... it used to, but he doesn't really sleep in the car. Is that when Judah's get's messy? Anyway, love the new 'do!

And very cute new shoes ... but it's not nice to show them off and not tell us where we can get some ;).

Have a great week!

alicia marie said...

the shoes are vans, from an outlet store called ACTIVE we have down here. don't know if there is one up there, but they were on sale too! $20! They were also buy 2 get 1 free, and I'm still kicking myself for not doing it!

Anonymous said...

How many haircuts is this - I'm guessing about 4? It does make him look older, so I'm voting more for the long-haired ho-daddy style.

Waiting for the post about your trip to Hollywood.