Thursday, January 11, 2007

not yet...puhlease?


I know, everone on the face of the planet is overjoyed when the time comes for no more poopy diapers. But I am terrified. I have no clue why, I'm just scared. And I KNOW he is ready. He has been for a while, I just keep putting it off.. .. ..because I am a woooos! He tells me immediatley when he poops, and today, after his nap, he came up to me and said, "I have pee-pees. HOT pee-pees." which means he JUST peed. It was right after he did it. It has come to this. Please tell me that because he is so aware of what is going on it will be easy! Any advice would be appreciated.



In other news, Judah has really long hair. I already knew this, by the way, but just not that it was this long. He watches me every day when I put my hair back in a ponytail. Then the other day, he found a rubberband on the floor, and asked me to put in his hair. With Brent rolling his eyes in the distance, I did it! and what a cute little girl Judah makes!


Black-mail material!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh potty training. I get to do it again soon too. I kept hearing that boys are so much harder to potty train and blah, blah, blah but Garrett was SO much easier than Kylee. I'll email you with what we did.

Cute picture! :)

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Love the ponytail. The first picture isn't coming up. I thought it was my computer at home, so waited until I got to work today, but it's still just a big box with a smaller box and a red X.

alicia marie said...

thanks, mom, I fixed it, and this time with a picture of the potty he actually has!