Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Eden Bonne (12-29-06)

Judah's newest cousin, Eden, turned 1 while we were in Idaho! It was so fun to be able to be there for this special celebration. It meant alot to me, because I was supposed to be there when she was born. But Judah had come down with the flu, and my doctor and Heather's doctor both thought that I shouldn't be there to help be a coach, since I was probably carrying the flu also. So I didn't even get to see Eden until she was 4 days old! So I was happy I got to be there for this! Here are some cute pictures...I'm addicted to taking pictures of her!

By this point Eden had already popped 2 other balloons




Who, me?


the caterpillar cake!

Lovin' the sugar!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some pictures from earlier that day. I just love the way the sunlight and shadows look on her sweet face!







1 comment:

Kelly said...

She is so cute! I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks! :)