Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jager's Golden Playday!


I took a risk. I joined a group.. .. ..ONLINE!! It is part of the Meetups.com website. In September I found a San Diego Golden Retriever Meetup Group! I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but I just thought it would be fun to do! So Saturday morning, We loaded up the van and headed down to SD for a multi purpose outing. The Meetup was scheduled to be at a dog park in Balboa park, which just happens to be right next to the San Diego Zoo. So I dropped Brent and Judah off and headed to the Dog Park! We had so much fun. It was quite a chilly day, but the dogs didn't care! There were roughly 50 people there with about the same number of dogs. Here are some of my favorite pics!


Getting ready for the group pic

Not Jager, but a great picture

Just an idea of how many Goldens were there!

Me and JagerA Newfoundland trying to fit in!

What a cutie!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Looks like your risk paid off. How fun! That last picture looks like the dog I had growing up. I now have the boys, even Carson, helping me break Mike down to get one. :)
How did Judah like the zoo?

alicia marie said...

Judah loves the zoo! we got season passes to the zoo and wild animal park! 14 months for only $86! we couldn't pass it up. that way we don't feel like we have to see EVERYTHING when we are there!

Let me know when Mike breaks down.. .. ..I can point you in the right direction if you are looking to adopt! I can work on him for you also! you guys have the perfect set up and lifestyle to have a family dog, and it will be great for your boys too!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing all those golden retrievers together. Very pretty dogs.