Monday, January 08, 2007

mamma's helper

Just a quick post to say that Judah is feeling much better. He has even stopped screaming during the inhaler breathing tube thingy. And a new little saying has surfaced..."I Love_____" today he even said, "oh, my medicine? I love my medicine!" Even though he doesn't mean it, I think it is cute. He's trying! And today he wanted to "help" me make some mac and cheese for lunch. Not the first time, but the first time with pictures. This is one of his favorite things to do! I know it is not that safe, but at least he knows where the heat is coming from, and knows not to get near it. And it is easier than a step stool, b/c then he has to lean right over the open flame! So we figured this would actually be the safest way for him the "help"!!


"I'm cookin' !"

And just for you animal lovers out there, one quick pic of Moose.. .. .. he's getting too big too fast!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

My kids love to help too and we have several pictures of them doing the exact same thing Judah is. :)
Glad he's feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Animals grow up too fast...I want clementine to be a little kitty forever!