Sunday, January 28, 2007

Some good things

I stole this idea from Kelly, just want to give credit where credit is due. A short list of good things about our weekend:

*Brunch out at Richie's Diner
*A quiet drive through wine country
*Hanging out at home as a family
*Arriving at church together!!!
*A leisurely trip to PetsMart
*A good time with the ladies at a candle party
*Jude and Dad trip to the sports park to watch baseball and play kickball
*Yummy pizza casserole with Micah and Erica
*Peppermint Ice Cream

Just another little Judah conversation to share. I can't get enough of the way his little brain works!

Tonight, on our way home from Micah and Erica's house:

J: We need to get some gas in the car
B: Well, no, we don't need gas in the car right now
J: Cause we need to get gas in the car to go to home
A: Judah, when did you get so smart?
J: I don't know
A: Who taught you to be that smart?
J: I don't know...*long pause*...I think Micah

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you guys also had a nice, relaxing weekend. Glad you used the list, sometimes it's just easier than an actual post.
I have a couple odd questions for you so be looking for an email from me sometime today. :)

Anonymous said...

What a wonder child. Love hearing these stories. Give your guys hugs from me. We had the same kind of weekend.