Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Judah-isms....

"What are my options?"

--when asked what he wanted for Breakfast.



"Moose, you're such a hamburger helper."

--Talking to Moose, the cat.



"Daddy, I got some gummy bears when we went to the philbrook store."

--telling Brent about our trip to JoAnns (the FABRIC STORE).



Oh, and we went to the beach last Friday! It was a little chilly at first, but it warmed up to be a beautiful March day at the beach. Judah even got in the water a little bit, and I started working on my tan for this year! Thanks, Emily, for going with us! We had a great time!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was going to say you being at the beach was totally unfair, but then I realized we were at a beach too on Friday. However, the Oregon beach did not warm up much and was not beautiful in the sense of a March day at the beach in SoCal. Altho' I think the ocean is awesome no matter what the weather...I really liked the "philbrook" store. How cute is that - but then every one of them is so "Judah" - hamburger helper? What a crack up! Give Judah a hug from me. Love you all.

Kelly said...

He's a funny kid! I wish you lived here so he could be friends with my boys. I think they would get along fabulously!
Those beach pictures are great! I love that last one!

Anonymous said...

this is your sis, leaving a comment. is it working? i will freak out if this works. i love your pics and your judah-isms. they remind me so much of eden. when i ask her how she wants her hair, she always says "mousetache". EVERY morning. :)

Anonymous said...

hey, it totally worked, i'm so pumped! :) now i'll be obnoxious and leave 20,000 comments. oh wait, when i get a chance to actually sit down (without falling asleep) i have no brain power left. too bad. y'all are SO glad i DO NOT have a blog. it would be super boring. bye, lish, talk to you soon. -heather b.

Katie Eagy said...

He's so funny! And I love the pictures - so glad you got a new camera cuz you've got some talent! Hannah's most recent funny at Sonic: "how does that man get out of there when he's done working?" - out of the box where you order food.

Anonymous said...

so glad judah is enjoying the ocean and really getting used to it. i remember some of the first trips when he was a little timid and not sure of it. love your pictures of all of you, you do such a great job......

love ya dad