Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tag....You're it! & Happy Birthday Brent!!

Kelly tagged me, so I decided to oblige. I'm officially tagging Mary (the mafiosos) and Jessica! (c'mon, I did it, you have to also!)



1.Were you named after anyone? I don't think so. I just know that I would have been Nicholas if I was a boy.

2.When was the last time you cried? Sunday in church. I'm sappy like that. (and it was communion, which almost always makes me cry)

3.Do you like your handwriting? Not most of the time. I usually write too fast, and it ends up looking like a Doctor or something.

4.What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey roasted Turkey Breast

5. Do you have kids? uhhhh......KID!

6. If you where another person would you be friends with you? Sure! I could hypothetically be friends with alot of people!

7.Do you use sarcasm a lot? No......me? never. (ha)

8.Do you still have your tonsils? Lemme check......yup!

9.Would you bungee jump? Nope. I mean, for a million dollars I might. Anyone got that? Didn't think so.

10. What is your favorite cereal? It's a tie between Cracklin' Oat Bran & Peanut butter Cap'n Crunch

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Never.

12. Do you think you are strong? Heck yes! I've got skills.

13. What is your fav. ice cream? Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Hair.

15. Red or Pink? Red, baybee!

16.What is the thing you like least about yourself? Laziness

17. Who do you miss the most? Prolly my sister.

18. What color pant and shoes are you wearing? Jeans and black converse

19. Have you ever re-gifted? I'm sure I have. I'm cheap. That's how I roll.

20.What are you listening to right now? something on Discovery Channel. I tend to tune it out.

21.If you were a crayon what color would you be? Burnt Sienna

22. Favorite smell? Tie between first few minutes of rain & orange/clove.

23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Grandma Vay

24.Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course!

25. Favorite sports to watch? UFC / Wrestling / Volleyball

27. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies WITH happy endings!

28. Last movie i watched? Horton Hears a Who

29. What color shirt? Salmon. I hate it.

30. Summer or winter? Summer. As long as I have air conditioning and a friend with a pool and plenty of gas to go to the beach. K---maybe winter.

31. Hugs or kisses? kisses

32. Fav. dessert? cheesecake. mmmmmmm......... :::drools:::

33. What book are you reading now? books? I don't need no stinking books!

34.What did you watch on tv last night? The Biggest Loser! Go vote for Roger! He rocks!

35. Favorite sound? Brent playing the drum while I play my guitar.

36.Rolling stones or Beatles? The Beatles. Forever.

37. what's the furthest you 've ever been from home? Prolly Atlanta, if airports count.

38. Do you have a special talent? Well, I can sing and play the guitar, but there's not really anything special about that!

39.Where were you born? Boise, Idaho



OK. Now that THAT is over, down to business!

! ! ! ! HAP
PY BIRTHDAY BRENT ! ! ! !

It's hard to believe you are only 1 year away from 30....It is also hard to believe that this is the 13th birthday I've gotten to celebrate with you!!! You are such an amazing man, I've loved getting to grow up with you, and see you mature into the man that I know you God made you to be. We've gone through thick and thin together, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. You are a wonderful husband, and an even more wonderful father. You are my inspiration and my love. Happy Birthday!!!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so excited for tomorrow!!!!
Yea for birthdays :)

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Brent, yesterday! :)

Kelly said...

Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. :)
Happy Birthday Brent!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids - all 3 of you!