Wednesday, April 16, 2008

no fun being sick.....

we've been through the ringer this past week. About a week ago, Judah came down with some sort of a stomach bug. Right when he was starting to feel better, I got sick. And I'm just now getting back to feeling sort of myself. blech.



We had planned on celebrating Brent's birthday last Friday, but were amidst the sickness, so we postponed it until last night. We had a blast! Micah and Erica joined us on our outing to the Stone Brewery for a tour, tasting and dinner. I brought my camera, but was having too much fun to take pictures, so you'll have to just take my word for it that we had a fantastic time! Delicious food, tasty beer (including a beer float for Brent) and great friends made for a wonderful night of Birthday bliss!

Judah stayed at the Paschall's house while we were out, thanks Jeff and Sharon for taking care of him! Per Judah's report, they had "some green stuff I didn't like" for dinner, and then "rice with cinnamon and sugar on it!" I didn't get the full lowdown from Sharon when I went to pick him up, b/c he was asleep, in Ben's bed w/ Ben! That is so exciting for me, b/c I've always thought he was not capable of a sleepover at someone else's house, but Sharon said that Jeff put them to bed, and before she knew it, they were both asleep! This gives me hope. Not sure what for, not that Brent and I will ever have a use for this, but it's just one of those "he's growing up" things, and it makes me proud and happy!


he doesn't need a haircut, does he???

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yuck! I'm sorry. I am glad you're feeling better though & were able to enjoy a fun birthday date.

Anonymous said...

Love the hat. He's even cute when he's sick. Give that boy a hug from grandma. Love you all.