Monday, December 31, 2007

Last post of 2007...

I had to post this, even though I really don't have anything to say! Well, maybe not nothing.

Recent Acquisitions: (Don't ask. They aren't ours, they're not staying. I think we should open up a home for wayward dogs.)

Jack Daniel: (whom you've met)


Honey:





Today we got off our butts, and out of the house and went for a walk out by the lake (Elsinore) with a friend and her dogs. It was nice. We walked about 3 miles, give/take, and enjoyed some wonderful SoCal Winter weather.






Have a great New Year's Eve, and I'll see you next year! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that top pic of Honey!

Anonymous said...

And on another note.....I never thought about the Daniel part of jacks name, that is pretty funny! I think he is ment to be yours :)

Anonymous said...

The pit bull looks like Scotch! Are in the rescue business again? Lake Elsinore has water in it - wish I could've taken that walk with you. The weather looked great. It's cold here, but the one bright spot is that each day is getting longer again.

Anonymous said...

OK< now I'm a blogg stalker......it has been 2008 for 2 day's already, we need another blogg. It is really the highlight of my day- that should say something about my life.....