Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm thankful for....

I know...it's not Thanksgiving anymore. Well, am I not allowed to be thankful at other times? It just hit me this morning, so I'm sharing!

I'm thankful for:

*a taste of winter weather this weekend.

*frozen (microwavable) french toast sticks

*that I found the Direct TV digital music channel of Christmas music

*my Husband...wonderful wonderful husband

*generous friends, and even more generous strangers

*Sunday night pizza and TV with friends

*Judah's creativity

That's about it for now. I'm sure there are more things, but these ones hit me this morning.

I having a hard time being inspired to take pictures lately. My camera, in it's old age, goes through batteries soooo fast....it's frustrating...so these are all the new ones lately...

Strawberry Banana Trifle


Moose on his new favorite sleeping spot

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trifle turned out beautiful. Did it set up? Thanks for the "thankful list". It's good for me to get your perspective on your life in a different place than Idaho. Bloom where you are planted, right? Miss you.

Jen said...

That trifle looks yummy.

---------
I wear size 11, although it seems my feet are shrinking...I can wear some 10s. I think I'm about 10 1/2 now. Anyway, those shoes are 10. I've been trying to stretch them out.

If you really want a pair, look at Steve Madden shoes online and let me know what you like and I'll go look in sales section next time I go to the store. I actually got those on sale for 25 or 30 bucks.

Sage said...

Frozen french toast sticks, huh? I love french toast so I might have to try them.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hi Alicia!
I've been so bad about checking in over here!! That's a great list ... I too love the Direct TV Christmas channel, when cartoon is done we switch to Christmas music! Love it! Ethan loves the frozen mini-cinnamon toasts ;). He "tolerated" the french toast sticks though.

Alright ... reading on ...

Anonymous said...

I was very thankful for that truffle as well....yum yum....in my tum