Monday, December 10, 2007

What's happening. . . . .

not too much. I sometimes forget that it's been so long since I've updated here. I had a fairly stressful week last week, Sharon had her baby which is wonderful news, so we watched Benjy for 2 days in a row! WOW! I know that if (IF) we have another child, they will be an infant while Judah is older, but this having 2 toddler thing is CRAZY! It completely wiped me out! But we are recovering nicely, and Ben is glad to be back with him family! Here is one of Jeff's pictures or Sharon and the baby.


His name is Beau Goeffry Gabriel Paschall. I got to meet him today, and he is soooo cute and chubby and tiny, and very sweet! He sure loves his momma, and he just sat there and listened to Jordan as she talked with Sharon. I think he is really excited to hear all of his sisters and brothers voices outside of the womb!

In other news, Judah is still a nut. Tonight at dinner, as we are eating some roasted chicken, Brent, Judah and I had quite a conversation...it went a little like this:

J: Do we fish for Chickens?

Me: No. Not really. Chickens don't swim in the water.

J: But don't we throw the chickens into the water and then fish them out?

Dad: ummmm....nope. Chickens live on a farm.

J: Oh! Just like corn!

Dad: Yeah....corn grows on a farm.

J: Yeah, and then the corn turns into animals.

Me: What? How does the corn turn into animals?

J: Well, you have to work really hard. And then the corn turns into animals.

Me: Well, you work really hard to make the corn grow, and then you can feed it to the animals to make them grow up strong.

J: Oh. (singing a made-up song about corn and animals)



Judah cutting with "safety scissors"


Well, that's about it. I'm tired. Tired and grumpy. I'll try to update again soon with some more eventful things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Judah conversation might just be the funniest ever!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for remembering these great conversations and passing them on. It's fun to hear how the gears in his brain are working and figuring out the world he lives in.

Looks like Ju-Ju got a haircut. Erica does such a great job. Love you,

Kelly said...

Oh that boy is so funny! I love when you share Judah stories!
That's a great picture of Sharon and the baby!

Katie Eagy said...

Hi, Alicia!
*IF* you ever have more kids, I can tell you from my experience...God is good to give extra grace and patience! Our 3 are all just babes, but it's oh so fun. I love the Judah conversations you post. He cracks me up!

Sage said...

I completely forgot about Sharon having another baby! Thanks for reminding me.

Ditto to everyone else.. Judah is hilarious. Where does he come up with this stuff?

Anonymous said...

I am rolling in laughter with your dinner conversation... gosh dang hularious...