Friday, December 28, 2007

Some Christmas pictures....

because I don't really feel like typing anything out...I just made 5 typos in that sentence alone. ok. Here we go.

Sleeping in on Christmas morning. I'm enjoying it while I can.


So excited that there are presents in his stocking!


New paint set in his stocking


Moose getting in on some of the action


Superhero socks!


A sweet new ball (for Jager to bite through...)


He had so much fun opening up all the presents!


Puzzles from Grandma Vay!


Christmas morning cuddling!


My men...


This was the Christmas of games!!!!


Even Jager got to open some gifts!


Playing Candyland. So Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


All sacked out from the morning action.


Playing around with Judah's present from the Benzel's!


Mr. Tool Man. He was walking around the house saying, "Let's find something to build."





Getting thrown around by Micah at the Hilberg's house.


Yes, I made him pose!


Then Danny Micah and Brent brought the funk. er....bluegrass!

We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope all of yours was warm and full of family and friends.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love all the pictures! That Judah is just so cute! It looks like you guys had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish, Thought I'd wait until I got to work to leave my comment. It takes soooo long at home. All the photos are wonderful. Dad, Nick and I looked at them at home. Love Judah's toolguy shots and I recognize that flower bed at the Hilberg's. It's becoming the photo shoot flowerbed. Take care, love you all.