Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blessed.

We are blessed. That is all I can really say. And the only one we can give glory to is God. Brent and I are so thankful that we have a God that takes care of us and sustains us at all times, in plenty and in want. And even when we aren't as faithful as we should be with what He has given us to begin with. So, Thank you Lord, for blessing us, for your loving care for us--your lowly servants. We give You alone the glory and the honor. Thank you for your gifts to us, and thank you for the gift of your Son, which we celebrate this season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, God does that, and when you think of all the people in the world that have so little, we should feel even more blessed...I sense that something unexpected happened..call me. I'm at work today, so call that number. My cell phone minutes went over last month and all my long calls were to or from a number with the prefix of 951. Hmmm - wonder who that was? Love you.

Sage said...

AMEN to that Sistah!

Kelly said...

I've read these words several times but haven't been able to comment because I'm usually holding the baby while I read.
Thank you for sharing those words! It's a powerful truth that can often be overlooked, especially with all the "I want..." going on right now!