Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Silly Boy

Everything that Judah does and says is my daily comic relief. This morning he told me he wasn't a baby anymore, he was a big boy. He is such a big boy, he can go all the way to the moon. I say, "How do you get to the Moon?" His answer, "When I'm at the top of a tree, I jump up high in the sky!" Me: "How do you get the the top of the tree?" Judah: "In a rocket ship!" Good idea Judah. Use the rocket ship to get to the top of the tree, and then discard the rocket ship, and just jump!! What a goof!

Also, while we were snuggling in bed this morning, he told me, "You're the sweetest, sweetest Mom in the whole world." Awwwww....I cried, yes I did. Right then and there...

I think I am way overdue for some silly Judah faces. I have received a couple comments that my blog has become a little too dog intensive. I'm not going to change anything. I always have been, and always will be the crazy dog lady. But here's a Judah intensive post just because...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I can't stand it. Too many cutes pictures of my grandson. I just want to grab my computer screen and give it a hug. Thanks. Looks like it's almost haircut time again. Judah has the prettiest hair - he's taking after his Uncle Nick. Remember how they loved his pretty, long hair in HS?

Kelly said...

That boy is just too cute!

Katie Eagy said...

Hi, Alicia! Wow, Judah has gotten so big! Love the silly faces. Hey, next time you visit we'd love to play again! You haven't met Abigail yet - and God's being gracious so far, we're not pregnant again (yet!). Hoping for a break at the moment!

Have a fun Thanksgiving!