Sunday, November 25, 2007

Remember this?



Well....how's this?



Or this?


To this?!?


What a difference Photoshop can make!!! And this is only after one night of playing around with it...This is really going to make having to wait for a new camera a whole lot more tolerable! I was given an older version of Photoshop by a friend (protecting the anonymity of the gifter) who recently purchased the newest version. Well, I had no idea what I was missing! I'm so excited to really jump in and get my feet wet! Not alot of people notice, but if you go back through most of my pictures, you find a large scratch right through the top or side of the picture....my lens has been scratched for over a year now, it's one of those things that made me decide to get a new camera. Now I can just blend that line away (in most pictures). EEEPS!!!

Even Jäger pictures look so much better!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


Look! I even can take out things that don't look good in the picture, like the pile of sand toys!! I'm just a little excited, can you tell?

Have a great Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good alicia! You are getting the hang of this really quickly :) Yea for photoshop. Now can you see why I was so frustrated when I didn't have it? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I need that!

Mary said...

Oooohhh... now I'll have to teach you the art of pasting people's heads on other people's bodies...hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I know that line was really frustrating you, so I'm happy to hear that you've found a solution. Have fun with it.

Anonymous said...

hi there, my e-mail address is
heartsetfree@gmail.com

me yours so I can e-mail you some pictures! They turned out really good.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hmmmm ... who could have given you a free copy of PS ;). That is a pretty sweet gift!! I bought mine way back in the days of being a college student and even then it was almost $300 with an education discount!! Well about a year and a half ago (maybe two years ago?) I finally upgraded to PS CS and love it even more. I think half of what I do is in PS. Looks like you're getting the hang of it very fast!! Have fun and let the digital scrapbooking, custom blog headers and more begin!!