Monday, November 12, 2007

Fritos

Judah was eating some Fritos on our way home from Bunko tonight. He informed me that they tasted like mosquitoes. Interesting....

He also has a rubber red-eyed tree frog that he named Mr. Notrinox. Seriously. I don't know where he learned that, but he said it just once, and remembered it to tell Brent when he got home from work. He has asked to sleep with it the last 3 nights. That is the first toy (or stuffed animal etc.) he has ever slept with. Yes, a rubber frog. At least it's squeaker is broken.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find out about Jager's bumps?

Anonymous said...

Maybe the red rubber frog will help him sleep better - it works with teddy bears!

Unknown said...

Hey Alicia,
I wasn't intentionally keeping our blog from you... Micah was telling everybody so I figured you knew. I miss you too. It has been a bummer not being at church the past 2 weeks. This Sunday I will be there (actually passing up an opportunity to stay at a hotel in La Jolla to do it) see you then.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hi Alicia! Forgive me for being such a bad blogging friend ;). There are just not enough hours in my days ...

Anyway, I just had to say that this is too cute. Ethan has me cracking up daily with what comes out of his mouth ... last night, after I made pretzels, he said (very dramatically of course) "Mmmm, you make the best pretzels Mom." Of course I said thank you and laughed, but then he continued and said, "God doesn't make pretzels." So I figured he meant that was because the people God made, make the pretzels. But he finished with, "He's not very good at making pretzels." LOL ... So funny these little ones!!