Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Endless Summer

The title of this entry stolen without permission from the documentary of the same name. The search for the perfect wave.


This is what we are in right now. It was at least 80 degrees today. I am having to force myself to not take this wonderful weather for granted. It would be really easy to just sit inside and wish for cooler weather so that I could wear my cute sweaters and converse and cords, and I will love it when that time comes. But today, I put on some shorts, and tank top, and my Reef's, and headed out the door with my camera in hand, headed to the park with my boys.

Judah is getting really comfortable on his bike. He was crossing the streets and getting back up onto the sidewalks very smoothly today. I'm sure that at some point before his 4th birthday, he will be riding without his training wheels.











Take a second and notice a few new blog links on my sidebar. 3 of our 4 pastors have blogs that are updated often, and are a great read. Micah and Erica also have a new blog (blarg) and it's linked there too. Brent also has started a blog, but he has forbidden me to link to it yet. He's still working things out, and just decided on a title today. He has also forbidden me to help him with it. (heh heh heh) So I will let you know when he decides to publicly join the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Judah hugging Jeager. :) so cute! I miss you. I want to come over soon. And as for "taking for granted" the good weather, this is not a good sign that winter will ever show up this year!

Anonymous said...

You post these things faster than I can keep up with them. Wow, Judah has grown more since Sept. Put a brick on his head for me. Will talk soon. Love,