Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some Random Things

Babysiting Benjy and Allie today....Judah had on a plastic helmet, and kept saying, "I'm Captain Helmet!" He kindof says "helmet" weird, ya know, with out a great "L" sound, plus the helmet was muffling his words, and Benjy kept asking him "What?" As Judah repeated it, Benjy turned and asked me, "Who is Captain Homo?"

We have a pug in our midst....Meet Guiness
Judah and I were at the playground last week, and a lady found him lying in the middle of the street. She didn't know what to do with him, and Animal Control was over an hour away, so I volunteered to take him up to the shelter on my way home. Well, we fell in love in the car, made it to the shelter to fill out a found report, and took him home for a 30 day waiting period. We're not sure what we're going to do after that 30 days is up, but he will be neutered and we will find him a good home! But for now, he is fitting in quite nicely!


Brent's mom is coming for a visit in 2 1/2 weeks! We all can't wait. We have been on family withdrawls since Christmas, and it will be so nice to have her here, for a whole week! YEAH!!!


Judah just woke up from his nap and is eating a Cadburry Egg....yummmmmmm. Erica knows my weakness, well, one of them at least. And Judah and I are reaping the benefits! thanks Erica!


I am on my way to being a true California citizen....I go in tomorrow morning to get my new license. Wish for a good hair day for me. I *HATE* DL pictures!

Have to jet for now, time to play outside. Judah got a new bike helmet he just can't wait to try out!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

So good to see a new post from you!
That Captain Helmet/Homo thing made me laugh out loud! That is so funny!
Mmmm, I have a Cardbury Egg I hid from the boys I kind of forgot about. Good thing you reminded me!
Funny you mention the driver's license thing. This weekend Garrett was asking what a license is so I explained it to him, took mine out to show him and saw it expired on my birthday. In Novemeber. Oops. So I too will be wishing for a good hair day soon! :)

Sage said...

doesn't the license thing make you sad? we got ours done last year, and the kept our old licenses, so we have nothing left of Idaho.
We had our car license plates changed too. :(
Cute dog!
I am jealous. I wish my family would come visit me!

Anonymous said...

Oh - No - not ANOTHER animal!

Hope license day went OK - second time around! Just keep those cute stories about Judah coming. Grandma and Grandpa hang on his every word.

Glad to hear Debbie is coming. You'll be getting your family fix now in March, May and June. And then start thinking about a good time to come to Idaho this summer. Love you all.