Saturday, March 03, 2007

Did you all give up on me?

I know it is the weekend now, and all my blogger friends don't post on the weekends, but it is my favorite time to post!

My Favorite Things Today:

--> red roses (Brent came home with them last night)



-->using my new Easy Arrange Oval Vase (Southern Living at Home.....thanks Sharon!!)



--> having Judah's room almost set up



--> Judah's new buddies, Austin and Cello (9 & 5, kids whose house we are living at!)



--> Jager's new buddies



--> girl scout cookies (another unexpected treat from Brent)

Oh yeah, and this...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

This? What's "this"? I can't see a picture there!
Good job with the flowers Brent! Always a nice surprise! AND Girl SCout cookies? Yum! You've got all our favorites there. I ordered mine awhile ago and still don't have the cookies...hmmm...

Anonymous said...

lish, i am proud of you and brent. looking at the positive is always better. just think of where you will be in a year and these different living conditions will be looked upon as a learning experience. we will be praying for you, brent. love you 3.

Sage said...

Yay! Roses and cookies. That is a good way to start out the weekend. Hope you can get all settled in :)

alicia marie said...

oh, I don't know why you can't see "this". It is a birthday countdown...9 days, 1 hour, 32 minutes, 25 seconds....as of right now!