Monday, March 12, 2007

A Detour in the Road **updated**

I think Judah has croup...He woke up at 5:30 this morning and couldn't get a breath with out coughing violently. I almost took him to the ER, but then he calmed down and fell asleep in my bed, where he is still sleeping soundly. Dr. appt. at 11, so potty training will have to wait, for now...



****UPDATE*****



Judah is doing better. His doctor said that he was wheezing, and very congested, but other than that, nothing that requires antibiotics. She just gave us another albuterol inhaler and he has to take it 3 times a day. He has been so much better taking it than last time. He didn't throw a fit at all, and breathed it all in without any crying!!! What a big boy! I am so proud of him. Since it isn't anything as serious as I thought, I am going to try to start potty training tomorrow. I will leave you with a picture of Judah and his brand new Laser gun! He loves it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma will be sending up some prayers too. You'll do fine - Judah too. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love blogs with updates! I will be praying for you and Judah both, during the "potty" phase. Glad to hear he is not really sick. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

So glad he's feeling better! Still praying for you guys!