Monday, March 12, 2007

It was like a sign from God...

Changing Judah's diaper in the van tonight, and the tab broke off the side while I was stretching it on...no more diapers in the car. I just bough a pack of diapers Friday, and I told myself it was the last. So I wasn't going to buy another one, and we were far from home, with no intention of returning anytime soon....so I went to the store and bought a pack of pull-ups, and then later a pack of big boy undies. Judah picked out the Diego ones, and I picked out a pack of all whities. I also picked up a bag of Skittles and a clear jar to tempt Judah with. So he already went pee-pee 2 times tonight, and we're starting first thing in the AM full bore...please stop a minute and pray for us. I guess mostly me, that I would have patience with Judah!

Lots going on here, and I have been a bad blogger! Sorry, I think I just hit a wall this week. Brent is still working 2 hours away, and I've been feeling alot like a single mom the past few weeks. But the end is near, Brent said hopefully only one more week in the Palm Desert. Hopefully their next job is a little closer to home. Judah really misses spending time with his dad. They had a daddy/Judah day on Saturday while Jager and I went to another Golden Meetup in San Diego. I would post pics but honestly, I'm too lazy tonight. I will come back and do it later....must sleep now. Daylight Savings is reeking havoc on me...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yea! You're back! :)
I will absolutely be praying for you. Every time I take Carson to the bathroom today I'll make sure I pray for you & Judah! You'll get a lot of prayers that way! :)