Friday, March 30, 2007

A Great End to the Week....

Judah got to play with friends this morning, A.J. and Steele came up to the house for a little playdate. After that, Jude and I went to Target to get me some of these!
I kept telling myself I couldn't do flats....but I wear flip flops ALL THE TIME so what is the difference? so I bit the bullet, and I love them. Also purchased were some watercolor paints for Judah, some clearance clothes for him too, and a new notebook and pens for me. And then on the way home....mmmmmmmmmmm...Nonfat iced chai light ice.......THIS makes me happy!



What does the weekend hold? Well, Brent ISN'T working tomorrow, so maybe I can convince him to take us to the dog beach in SanDiego. It has been really warm here the past few days, so a cool breezy lazy day at the beach sounds like a fun family day!

Oh, and no owners have come forward for Guiness, the black pug, and I have a new home pretty much all lined up for him with a friend up in Sacramento if his owners don't claim him! Don't worry everyone (mom and dad!) We're not planning on keeping him. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to his cute little face, but I know he is going to go to a great home!



Just so the rest don't feel left out.....







And a me and Judah pic, just because!





Have a great weekend all!

7 comments:

Sage said...

What a cute foot! How did you get polka dots on your toe nails? That is a cute note book too. Did you get it to fill it up or just gaze at it (what I'd probably do)? Isn't Target great?

Anonymous said...

I love your toes, and shoes......I might have to get me some of those. I'd probably have to wear something other than sweats then!

alicia marie said...

sage, haven't filled it up yet, although Judah did color on a few of the pages. and the polka dots? treated myself to a pedicure (I know, not very ME) and asked for polka dots! it just felt like a fun thing to have!

Brady, $20, and I copied Jen D. so feel free! they are cute, and very wearable with jeans too!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes! I think I will go and buy some for myself too! Take care.

Kelly said...

Lovin all the pictures! Cute toes! I think you can do the polka dots with a toothpick. Can you tell I spend too much time with junior highers? :)
I like the picture of you & Judah. :)

Anonymous said...

a) your new shoes are adorable. I can't wait to see them in person

b)I'm REALLY glad that you have somebody that wants Guiness if his rightful owners don't find him because that means Micah and I don't have to feel bad and take him for you :) He is pretty cute for a pug...

Anonymous said...

alicia i have those shoes in every color :) blue patent leather, red patent leather, black and white patent leather. apparently i have a problem. i might have to steal the polka dot pedi idea. seriously, too cute.