Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yummy in my Tummy

So since $$$ is in ultra short order here right now, we had no Valentines plans last night. So before Brent got home from work I decided to just make him some yummy treats for us to snack on once Judah went to bed. I had almost forgotten that at Christmas, I made so many bon bons, I didn't have enough chocolate to cover all of them, so I bagged them up, and threw them in the freezer. So I decided to cover them yesterday, and then I had so much chocolate left over, I started looking for other things to dip in chocolate! and I came up with all this! (ignore the ugly thriftstore dishes...I love them!)


Hope you all had a great Valentines day. We love all of you!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Well geez I wish we could've spent Valentine's Day with you! Those all look YUMMY! And I like your dishes, especially the one in the middle picture!
Isn't it sometimes more fun to get creative with special things than to go out & spend the big $$? I think those times are some of the best!

Sage said...

cookie pizza!

Anonymous said...

Those look great, yum! Hope you are doing well!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I'm with Kelly ... a lack of money only makes one more creative (necessity is the mother of invention, right?). Plus, it's more rewarding and usually more meaningful. Glad you made the most of the day and showed your love to Brent with all those yummies ... I'm guessing Judah got a few too ;).

Happy Belated Valentines to yoU!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate always brings out the best in us, right? Or at least lots of comments. Looks yummy.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day also. Love you,