Monday, February 12, 2007

Some answers.. .. ..in blog format!!

Erica: you can count on me! I love having a blog, mostly for myself. It is my version of a journal, and if anyone else reads it too, well, that is just an added bonus. That is how I have to look at it! Otherwise, I would get sad that there are very few commnets! But seriously, I can help you set one up! I can see shy you don't want to continue your old blog. A nice clean fresh start is just what you need. I just made a blog for womens ministries for IMPACT! The link is in my sidebar. There isn't much to it yet, just a start. Sharon and I are going to try to update it soon with some more posts!

Andrea: Little Einsteins......ah yes! Judah loves them! And my mom found the jammies in the Disney Store at the mall in Boise. I think they were on clearance when she bought them, about a month ago, so there might not be any left. I looked online at the Disney store, and they only had size 2 left. I'm sure that Ethan is atleast in a 3 by now. Judah is, and I think they are about the same size.

And a short little update here: Things are going well. Brent had a good trip to Idaho for his Grandma's funeral on Friday. He got to see alot of family that he hasn't seen in a while. It was a short trip, Friday morning-Saturday night, but it was worth it. Judah and I are glad to have him back, though.

More updates to come with some pictures. We're on our way to the park for some much-needed playtime!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Thanks for checking for me Alicia ... I still haven't made it into the Disney store ... I'll have to look for next year maybe. He'll be so happy with his video he won't care anyway ... LOL.

You've got a good blogging attitude, really that is why I do it to ... a journal about my life, comments are icing on the cake ... but they're not what it's about.

Happy Park Playing!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish,

I love reading your blog. If I haven't heard from you for a week or so, I just go on here and see what's happening with the Daniels. You're really faithful to keep it up to date.

I also, of course, love the photos since I'm a deprived grandma. I have Judah tiled on my desktop at work - the photo of him with his new hair cut in the overalls and gray long-sleeved shirt. So cute to have him smiling out at me each day here at work. At home my desktop is a shot of him giving Uncle Nick a big hug at Christmas in his green striped jammies.

Love you all.