Wednesday, February 14, 2007

♥ Happy Love Day ♥

I know that these quiz things are a little silly, but I thought these fit so well with the spirit of Valentimes Day. Hope you all have a little love coming your way today!
Your Love Style is Agape

You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.

Your Love Song Is

You and Me by Lifehouse

"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"

For you, love is very intense and a little difficult to express.

Your Love Quote

Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.

1 comment:

Sage said...

i am commenting like i promised... i was just wondering what the quiz was that you took.. you didn't say.