Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oops...one more thing...

I did want to alert any and all readers of this fantasticly exciting blog of mine, I have 2 new little blog babies. Yes, that is what I have chosen to call them. 2 of my friends from Idaho have started their own blogs. Liz and Sage. They were both in the youth group at Berean when Brent and I were the youth leaders, and I consider both of them very good friends of mine. Liz just had a baby 6 weeks ago, (you must visit just to see her BEAUTIFUL little girl) and Sage lives in St. Louis now, and shares with me in some misery of being so far from her loved ones. Make sure to stop by and say hi if you know them. Their blog links have been added to my list on the right! I feel like such a proud Mama!

Two other additions to the Blog list, Sage's sister, Brooke, who only signed on to this madness at Sages's request! And one other, my cousin, Fritz. He is an amazing photographer, and his blog contains some of his beautiful artwork. Please feel free to hop on over. The photos will capture your attention and steal your heart.

5 comments:

Sage said...

yay! thank-you blog mommy.

Sage said...

berean youth group.... ahh the good old days

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Yea for new blogs ... so glad you got some new converts ... you still have an influence on them!!

As for my little "card generator" ... you were doing it all correct I'm sure ... try again and this time, all you do is right click the image when it's been generated and choose Save As ... and waaa-lahhh, yep, I know, too easy ... no web lingo to copy or anything. Then just add it as a picture! I'll be watching for it ...

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

thanks blog mama :)

Kelly said...

I was so excited to see their names pop up there the other day. Once upon a time I knew the crazy teenage versions of Sage & Liz. Now they're married & having babies?? I know you've kept me updated on them through the years but to see pictures of Liz with a baby makes me feel old!