Monday, October 16, 2006

I've got a fever, and there's only one cure...

Got to love this...As a huge Will Farrell fan, this cracks me up...found this random series of pictures somewhere out there (cyberspace...) and made me laugh. This is one of my favorite skits from SNL.



Yesterday, Judah wanted to play Brent's cowbell (yes just like this one) and I told him I would go find him a drumstick, which is the proper thing to hit it with...and you know he didn't wait. He found his own implement of destruction....Brent's $20 shaker. And I bet you know the end of the story...the end of the shaker broke off, and hundreds of tiny little black beads went flying all over the living room. lovely.....and just when I'm trying to make lunch. We had a tough weekend, not at all how we planned.

Didn't go apple picking, it rained all night before, and during the day, so not the best day for an outdoor outing. But we did make it to the drum circle in Fallbrook. (hence why all the percussion instruments were out!!) And we had a really great day at church yesterday. so not all bad.

Hope this finds you all safe and sound. "Sounds like somebody has a case of the Monday's!"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That picture scares me a little