Friday, October 20, 2006

Feeding Time!

For as long as we've had Jäger, Judah has "helped" me get his food every day. Well, today, he wanted to do it by himself. I know this is just the tip of the iceberg of "I want to do it myself" situations! And much to my amazement, he did a great job! We always feed Jäger 3 cups of food, and together we would always count, 1,2,3, and then Judah would go put his bowl down for him. So today, he counted 1,2,3, and I had to convice him that Jäger needed a little more food, b/c Judah's scoops were significantly smaller than 1 cup!! But in the end everyone was happy! Judah got to do it himself, and Jäger got a specially prepared Judah breakfast!! Bon Appetit!!












p.s. those are Judah's (I-have-no-other-clean-jammies) Jammies, sorry if they hurt your eyes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear you must keep you camera at your side to get such cute pictures all the time! Jager is a pretty dog. Also, totally loved the cowbell post earlier! Have a great week!

Kelly said...

I have to admit the first thing I thought was "Did he pick that out himself?" But we have those jammie days all too often ourselves. :)
You're right, now he's going to be doing it himself with EVERYTHING! :)