Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! (Part One)

So I have like 2 other blogs to post, but this had to come first]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] (I know that looks like a typo, but I left it in B/C it is what the kitty did when he crawled across the computer up to my shoulder!!! and yes, that is one of the things I need to post a blog about...coming soon!!!)

Tonight we had fun. We decided to forgo the traditional door-to-door trick-or-treating and go to a halloween carnival put on by one of the biggest churches in the valley. But first Judah and I had to carve the pumpkins (which for some reason I had forgotten about until now!!!)


Judah kept telling me he wanted to cut the pumpkin open so that he could eat it, so I said ok!!


Judah wanted his to look like the "scary monster" from his Halloweiner book!


The finished products (in less than a half hour, I might add!!)


My favorite picture

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's a great picture!
Did you see that Carson also tried to eat the pumpkin lid? :)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Lish, of making the "scary monster" from the Halloweener book. He really put 2 and 2 together on that one. Love that book.

Did he really eat any of the pumpkin? The small would put me off.