Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's not Van Gogh, but....

Tomorrow is our churches harvest festival, and Brent and I are in charge of the fishing booth. My responsiblity before hand was decorating the board for the kids to fish over. It turned out better than I thought it would...these pictures don't really do it justice, b/c of the flash. But it will have to do. I plan on taking more photos at the festival tomorrow, but I felt like posting these tonight, not that anyone ever looks at this thing... =P


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! I look at this thing!

Great job on that board! So where are the rest of the promised pictures? :)

Anonymous said...

I check this site all the time! I love the board. It looks awesome! So I am noticing you are wearing capris. We are experiencing a low of 21 tonight. I love the Fall, but a little warmer would be nice. :)

alicia marie said...

yes, capris...my best friend!!! it is getting down to about 50 here at night.

thanks, kelly and megan for your comments. I can almost always count on you two to read faithfully!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lish - What do you mean no one ever looks at "this thing". It's one of my life lines to you and your family. It helps alot to have the photos to look at - makes it seem like you aren't so far away.

The painting is great. There's some hidden talent in there somewhere. Have fun at your party. Love you.