Tuesday, September 05, 2006

computers+me=screaming-crying fit

sorry about the lack of posts. this will be short because I am not sure how long it will be available! just wanted to let you all know (whoever actually checks this!) we are all good over here. just trudging through some computer difficulties. our internet was down, and now we have to reformat our entire computer and lose it all. I was on my phone with 2 companies, 5 people, in 3 different countries today for 5 (YES 5) hours trying to figure out what is wrong with our computer. needless to say, I have cried today, hard. and many times. nothing infuriates me more than confusing technology that is WAY OVER MY HEAD. sorry, but I did state that this blog was partially for me to vent..... hopefully, in the nest few days everything will be back to normal and i can post a real blog with PICTURES. until then...see ya lata alligata.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I HATE when technology stuff happens! Why is it so dumb? Sorry for you!

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would let you know we check your blog all the time. we sure miss you guys and pray God will be with you in everything you do (like drive'n the freeway). keep hanging in there with the SAHM stuff it is totally worth every second!
Love,
The Jenkins

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the comp stuff. I totally understand. Have a better week!