Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Judah!



What an amazing week! Sorry about the delay on this, but we have been busy! My mom got here on Thursday afternoon, and I haven't had a minute to sit down and update this until now! Judah and I just dropped her off at the airport, and we are a little sad.. :( Thanks, mom, for the visit and everything you did for us while you were here! We love you and miss you already.

So the Party...we had a blast. Thanks to some friends, we were able to have a pool party, and then we woke up to a rotten, windy, cold day. oh well...we had fun anyway. Judah got to hang out with all of his buds, and we had yet another excuse to hang out with our friends. We ate COSTCO pizza, and my favorite salad that I had to put together myself (due to the spinach being recalled) you should try this salad. Leafy green of your choice, crumbled feta cheese, candied pecans, dried cranberries, and rasberry vinaigrette dressing. Then we had Dirt Cake for dessert. It was soooooo good. and fun for the kids to eat dirt out of a pot! Then Judah opened all his presents. What Chaos! all in all, we had a great time.




Are we having fun yet?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea with the dirt cake on the pots! It looks like Judah enjoyed his second birthday, just like his first. Being overwhelmed and crying. Maybe next year will be better! :) Sounds like things are going well and I am glad your mom was able to visit. Love ya and take care!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad your mom was able to go down to visit you guys! Especially for Judah's birthday.
The dirt cakes were a great idea! I may be stealing that for Carson's second birthday!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! :)