Thursday, September 28, 2006

I try...I really do

Judah and his friends, Steele and A.J.

So sorry about the lack of updates. We've been in the process of reformatting our computer, and just now got everything back up and running. Hopefully all of our work will not be in vain. So far things are better with the computer. hope I can post normal blog pictures.

Let's see...what's going on?!?! As my friend Kelly would say, a whole lotta nothing!
Last Thursday, we had our first BBQ for our new small group. And there was a great turn out. We are going to be having our small group at Gloria's house. She is a lady in our church that has a BEAUTIFUL house, and has offered to let us host our iGROUP (IMPACTgroup) at her house. Our little apartment has a hard time hosting the three of us at times, so we are very grateful!

Friday night I went to a Ladies Coffe and Dessert night for our church. It was so fun. And Sharon did an amazing job putting it all together. Emily and I sang a song together and I played my guitar. It felt good to play and sing again. I really miss being on a worship team. We sang a song called "You are the Reason." And after the ladies thing, Emily and I got to hang out at Applebees until past midnight! *gasp* I haven't been out that late in a long time, and it was fun!

Other than that, just more of nothing! We're trying to take it easy this week because Judah may or may not have a little stomach flu. He has been throwing up intermittenly, but he seems to feel fine. It's quite a mystery. No fever or lack of sleep or any other symptoms, so we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

Better get going while I can still post this. Talk to you all later!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What? A new post?? :)

I'm glad you got to do a little worship! You're so good at it. Right now our high school worship is....suffering! I have to say I think of you leading worship at Bethany a lot and wish we had that here! Although we're trying to recruit Josh to help. It's SO much better when he does! Maybe now that he's done with his police training stuff he'll be able to.
It's funny to hear you of all people say you're surprised to be hanging out late at night!
Hope Judah's feeling better! And I hope to see another post from you SOON!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute photo of the kids.