Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh, the simple things

One of the things that I love most about being a SAHM {stay at home mom} is watching Judah become who he is. He will be 2 in just over 2 weeks. I don't understand how that happened so fast! Every day he says something new, accomplishes something by himself, or jumps off something higher! Today he talked on the phone with Heather, my sister. He told her that Grandma Marsha is coming to see him for his birthday. We told him that a week ago, and he remembered, and regurgitated it! He also told me on Monday "Mommy, I poopin'. I wanna go potty." (of course after it was already in his diaper) Here we go... Potty training is just around the corner.

I love that Judah figured out how to eat the best part of the corndog first!

I love that Judah likes to play my guitar, and that he sings along when I play!

I love that little chubby tummy!

And I love it when he looks at me with those big brown beautiful eyes!
Sometimes I miss going to work, especially at the vet clinic. But when I feel that way, I just dote on Jager {our dog} a little bit more. :) I really do love being able to be home with Judah. Even when the days get long and stressful. thanks to all of you other SAHM's who give me encouragement and lots of helpful tips!

Happy Wednesday to you all!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing to best thing for Judah. Good job, mom. Have you ever checked out www.girltalk.blogs.com ? I am encouraged and prodded daily by these women of God. It's rare (sadly) to find ladies who dish out their perspective and knowledge of God but these ladies do it daily. Have a great day!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad I was able to "witness" the poop moment on the phone Monday. :)
He is such an adorable little boy! You're doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Where did the time go? 2 years old! He is so big and is just about the cutest boy I know, besides Josiah, of course! Anyway, I am missing you and will get to visit one of these days. Love the pics!
P.S. I think I may have a deodarant dilemna as well!