Friday, August 25, 2006

FRIDAY!!!! YEAH!!!!


I love fridays! they always feel like a breath of fresh air to me. brent will be home around 5:30 or so, and then I get to go to a party at my friend emily's house. it is a jewlery party. don't know quite what to expect, but it will be fun. I don' get alot of time out on my own or with my girlfriends without all of our kids. so this will be good. may not be able to buy anything, but that's not really the point, now, is it? then a whole weekend of family tme!

Judah was running a high temp yesterday and the night before last, but is over it already. so glad! he woke up this morning happy, rested and talking to the light shining on his wall. ever since the tubes went in, he has been healthier and happier. no ear infections, and just 1 cold. thank God for doctors and medicine! it has really made a huge difference.

Today Judah is ASKING me to take pictures of him!! like I need any encouragement! . have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Well well well, look who we have here...
Yea! I was so excited to see your comment. At first I was thinking - who the heck is Alicia Marie? But then I actually said out loud to myself "Oh yea! It's Alicia!" I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering how things are going down there in California. I've been meaning to email your sister but you know how that goes. I knew I would be seeing Dan & Rebecca (sp?) at a birthday party so I thought I would just ask them for the latest. Well that was last night and I didn't really get much of a chance to talk to her in between my boys and her kids and the party stuff. On our way home last night I said "Okay I'll just email Heather this weekend. Really I will" And then there you were with a little comment for me. Yipee! I'm so excited to be able to catch up through Blog Land. It's so fun! Can I put your link on my page? I will definitely add you to my daily rounds of blogging. Yea!
Let me know if I can help with any techno-questions. I'm becoming quite the computer nerd. But that was to be expected after being married to Mike for almost 7 years right? :)
Okay this is the quite the long comment! I'll end it now by saying thanks for stopping by and one more YEA! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Now I feel like I can see more of you than just the picture website. It is so good to see what's going on. That pic of Brent and Judah playing drums together is priceless! Time to cut that boys hair though, he looks like a beach bum!!! Love ya

alicia marie said...

Hey MegMac---

thanks for stopping by! I am really starting to love this venue of communication. way easier than remembering to e-mail!!!! so Judah's hair...I know! but I kinda love it this way, and my mom actually likes it too! it is very surfer, and so he fits in well down here in socal! thanks for the comment!