Thursday, August 24, 2006

the maiden voyage

so here we go...I've needed to do this for a long time. this will be here to share some of my favorite pics, some of my random thoughts, ideas, and most of all...VENT... let's see how this goes, and and then maybe I'll do more. I'm a little nervous about all things technical, so forgive my inept-ness. This is a recent picture of Judah and Daddy at a drum circle in Fallbrook, a sleepy little town south of us that we love. Judah really got into it, and was watching Brent's every move!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish - This pic of Judah and Brent is too cute. Big guy and Little Big Guy playing their drums. Looks like Judah hasn't had a hair cut yet. I like his hair the way it is. He looks like a little surfer dude with it all bleached out. See you soon. -mom

Anonymous said...

Alicia
Hi! Wonderful picture of the boys. Judah is sure growing. I'm glad you are all happy.
Aunt Judy