Monday, June 02, 2008

new judah-ism's:

When told he had to get ready for bed after that last cracker, "Aye-Aye captain"

Upon seeing 2 convertible cars in a parking lots, "Look! There's some cars with out toppings!"

Life is good here. Brent still has his job, and we're starting a new budget this month. Our NO tolerance budget! so that kindof sucks, but it's good too.

I've been knitting some, and not selling much. Maybe it'll pick up more during the colder part of the year.

I don't feel much like blogging right now, so I'll just post some pictures....



my new knitting needle case from Andrea!


Brent knitting.... (don't ask)


After our torrential downpour


Judah finding the joy in running through the sprinkler



Joyful Lilah too


Nothin' like running though the sprinkler on a hot summer day!

6 comments:

Katie Eagy said...

I love the picture you took after your torrential downpour - is that a kumquat? And the sprinkler pictures are great - he's so boy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Judah fix. You guys have fun with Grandma Debbie. It's going to be grandmas at the beginning and end of the month. Judah will be in grandma heaven. Love you.

Sage said...

Hey I like your etsy store! I love that picture of Judah holding the clover. I also like that BILLIE hat. I want one when it gets cold again.

Unknown said...

I told this to Micha and Erica and I'm gonna say it to you, I'm gonna need at least 3 new blogs a week. What I am I suppose to do online if I have nothing to read. Don't you people have something to blog about. I'm BORED!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Tami. It's been over a week. I want to hear about the weekend and how the race at Idylwild went.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tami & your mom! You are negelcting us :) I'm bored...humor me!