Sunday, May 25, 2008

not blogging...

not sure why. Well, I could come up with some reasons, but you know, there's really no excuse...

--Judah got the death flu---again. yuk. no more puke please.

--I've been crazy tired, not sleeping well, (mostly due to the previously mentioned sickness, but is continuing...)

--lately the computer makes my eyes hurt, and makes me tired.

--it's been raining and gloomy for 3 days (i'm not about to complain about cool weather!!!) and I get a teensy bit depressed and crazy when we can't go outside. also, 4 dogs that don't want to go out...ever...to pee, to play, to exert energy, makes me go crazy...quickly.


How about some less depressing things?

--There were 11 layoffs at Brent's work this week (only ~40 employees to begin with) and did NOT include Brent, yay for small victories. Their business has slowed down so much lately, and per the owner, Brent still has a job with them b/c of his "hard working attitude". Thank the Lord for that!

--I received my new knitting needle holder in the mail this week from Andrea!!! I love it so much, and it makes me feel so organized!

--I've started crocheting. I never knew there was such a vicious battle between knitters and crocheters, but I aim to bridge that gap. and. do. both. so far so good.

--Judah is feeling much better and back to his old, naughty, crazy, hyper self. Why did I complain when he was so sick and laid on the couch all day and slept??? oh yes. the puke.

--I bought a new pair of shoes. high heels. brown. They are spectacularly cute, and even more uncomfortable. Who needs nerve endings in your feet anyway?

--I am going to start making Christmas gifts next month. Everyone would be smart to expect something made of yarn and wonderfully cozy, just in time for a chilly winter!

I'm sure I will think of more things once I upload pictures from the camera, but for now, that's a little peek into our world...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That knitting needle holder was so cute!
I'm glad Judah is feeling better. I hope it stays that way.

Anonymous said...

Hey, daughter. Sorry to hear about Judah being sick again. Hope you and Brent avoid picking up the bug...Praise God that Brent wasn't one of the unfortunate guys at Double D. He IS such a hard working guy and we are thankful for him and the way he takes care of you guys...About the knitting and crocheting thing - is that because of the internet or has the competition between the 2 groups always been there. When I was doing both I didn't sense it. Well, it's the beginning of another week and here we go...... Love you.