Saturday, May 03, 2008

......ETSY......

I took the leap, and decided to open up an Etsy shop, if you've never heard of Etsy before, check in out here!

My newest creation, a cabled handbag pushed me over the edge, and I decided that I liked it enough, maybe someone else out there in cyber space would like it too.




So, here's the link to MY ETSY store, there's nothing in there yet, but I intend to put up some items for sale soon, mostly items I've already made (and probably given away) and do custom orders based on what I know how to make (which isn't that much!!)

I even tried to name it something clever.....the jury is still out on that one...




So, pass it along! (well, maybe wait to pass it along until there is actually something there....)

4 comments:

Bake Me A Cake! said...

CUTE!!!!

Mary said...

I think the name is very clever! I like it! Hurry up and make some stuff so I can buy some. Gino says he'd like a Man Bag! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! As soon as I'm not broke, I'm puttin in an order :)

Anonymous said...

Lish - you're amazing. You've gone crazy with this knitting thing - your grandma Ruby would be proud. I'll tell her about this tonite when I stop by to see her. Love ya!