Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Knitting Knuts ! ! !

Well, in case you've not checked, there are now 6 (YES!! SIX!!) items in my ETSY store! I just finished another little purse for a friend up in Orange County, and I secretly (not so secretly) don't want to send it to her!!





I'm just excited. That's all. So excited, I even chose knitting/sewing over going to the gym today, I know....not the best choice. Speaking of the gym....

I've been neglecting my workout blog lately. I was finding it a little hard to remember to update it every day I went to the gym, plus, I haven't been going very often, averaging about twice a week for the past few weeks. I'm going to aim for at least 4 times this week, and I went yesterday, and I'm going tomorrow, so that's halfway there. I figure that's a very attainable goal, 4x/week.....I'm officially down 22 pounds, haven't weighed in yet this week, so we'll see how it's going. I'm losing at a snails pace in comparison to Brent, who is down 102 lbs. I KNOW! He's looking so great, it's really amazing!

Oh, and Mom, Grandma WOULD be proud! Please tell her that I'm using my SEWING MACHINE!!!! Even though the presser foot lever is broken off, and I've cut my index finger knuckle trying to get it to work.....I'm using it!


Bonus picture of Judah in his Sunday School class!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How in the world did that lever break off? Maybe you can jerry-rig something so you don't cut your finger again...The purses are really cute. I was wondering if they were lined and you answered my question. I will tell gma about your new endeavor and you know she'll be pleased :)...OK - I was starting to worry about the gym thing since you hadn't posted for awhile. Ya gotta have balance in life, right? I recognize 3 out of the 6 kids in Judah's class - too cute. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

That purse it soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

is that little girl picking her nose?