Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blogging from my Blackberry!

That's right, my friends. A blackberry. We were waiting for our stimulus check for what seemed like forever, and it came just in time. My old phone (trusty razr) was really starting to crap out on me. For example: -turning off every time I would try to open a text message. -randomly be off in my purse for-who-knows-how-long. -hanging up on someone at least half of the time. Etc. Anyway, you get the drift. Brent finally drew me over to the dark side of The blackberry... And I'm not too ashamed to say that so far, I love it!

And in other news, I caught the death flu once again from my wonderful son. This time it seems worse than before and it doesn't bode well that he has been fairly sick and out of service since Monday. By that count, I'll be down until at least mid week next week. Can you all take a second and pray for me and Judah? That we'll be healthy and happy in time for my parent's visit a week from today? I would greatly appreciate it!

Ok. Pictures next post, I promise. I'm not sure I'm up for trying to figure that out right now from the phone!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cool! My dad just got a new one for work and he let me play with it a little bit. I can see why one may want one. :)

Daisy said...

ahhh, welcome to Crackberry Land. You'll never go back. :)

-Meagan