Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tsk tsk tsk on me...

sorry. It's been kindof a crazy 2 weeks. Polly and Polar both got adopted (yay) Brent's mom came for a visit, it's hella-hot outside, and not Judah's sick again. Stomach flu type stuff. third time in two months. ugh.

some highlights:

--Brent and his mom finished right in the middle of the pack at the 5K. Debbie got 1st in her age group, and Brent got 3rd.

--I've been knitting alot, and completed my first successful sock (now I just have to knit it's mate)

--We might be selling the tempo and buying a motorcycle. (for Brent and possibly me. I know. shocking)

--Judah's been playing in the sprinkler alot. And he's getting the feeling of swimming again.

--Haven't been to the beach at all, so we were planning on going tomorrow...that won't be happening if Judah's still sick.


pictures are to come. Time to try and keep something in my baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your LOST thingy just caught my eye. We need to talk about it when we get there. Thanks for blogging today in spite of Ju-Ju being sick. He needs to get well for our visit. 11 days! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

That anonymous post was just me. I clicked to fast.

Katie Eagy said...

You guys get well for your long trip to Boise! Blessings to you!

Sage said...

i'm sorry judah's sick again! you guys get sick way to often. It's ridiculous!