Friday, March 07, 2008

The trouble with being 3.... ***UPDATED***



Judah pulled our TV off of the entertainment center this afternoon. Thankfully, no people or animals were injured in this process. But our 8 year old TV was. That blasted TV faithfully followed us from house to house, apartment to apartment, state to state, 6 places in all, and now it is gone. Oh well, it's just "stuff", right? But the only real problem is, that this "stuff" keeps me sane....many of you know just what I mean, being a stay at home mom, the TV really is a nice distraction and time filler when you need a break, need to do the dishes, need to make lunch, it is just a luxury you get used to having around, and take for granted.

We may be TV-less and insane for a while.

***One of Brent's former co-workers is giving us their old TV! YAY! They invested in a giant big screen TV, and didn't have a use for their old one...until now!! ***

Before that happened today, I was all prepared to write a happy post about how much I love my little man....how silly and sweet he is, how wonderfully complex he really is, even at his young age...but I feel a little disenchanted about that topic right now. So I'll just post the pictures I was planning on posting....





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Thankfully no one was hurt, but I don't even have kids and don't know what I would do without a TV! I hope you can find a replacement soon! I like the hat on Judah, your creation?

alicia marie said...

it IS my creation! Glad you like it! It's what I did to keep myself busy on our 4 hour layover in Portland on the way home....He loves it too!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little model you have. The Jaegar modeling shots are hilarious. He looks like he was protesting with his glum expression. Love all your creations. Looked at all your stuff. You've been busy, girl. Give Ju-Ju a hug from grandma.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

OMG! Please tell me LOST is still saved for me :)