Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tomorrow can't come fast enough!

Tomorrow, the Benzels will be in CALIFORNIA!!!!!


I can't believe that I have lived here for 16 months, and my sister has never been here! I have been looking forward to their visit for so long! I can't believe it's almost here. Judah and I go to pick them up tomorrow around lunch time, and we'll probably hit the In-n-Out by the airport.

Judah is really excited to see his cousins and do all sorts of fun California stuff with them, like go swimming every day, go to the beach alot, take them to the SanDiego Zoo, etc. Judah is also excited (as is Lydia, I hear) to have his cousin sleep in his room on the floor!! We are anxious to see if that will work! We're going to give it a try, though.


There may be some picture posts while they're here, but I probably won't sit down to type again while they're here.


some recent pictures:


Last Saturday at the drum circle





That CAN'T be comfortable, Jager!



Foster Kitty Joe....found a new home!!!

3 comments:

Sage said...

Oh how fun! Say hi to the Benzels for me! I miss them.

Kelly said...

Yea! I'm sure you're having a GREAT time!! Can't wait to see all the pictures! Hey, when are you coming here again?

Anonymous said...

OK - it's killing me to not have one of my kids in Idaho. I'm trying really hard not to call to see how you are all doing. Have a million questions that will have to wait until next Monday when I pick the Benzels up at the airport. Know you are having a great time. Tell them it's been just as hot here as it is in SoCal - today is supposed to be 97. Love you all.