Thursday, June 07, 2007

~~~just some new pictures~~~

I am in a bad mood this afternoon....so maybe posting a few pictures will cheer me up, and you...it's all about you, the readers...whoever you are!



The feral kittens! They are really coming along!





My handsome little man...new rage, mini-skateboard






First of the weekly beach trips we are trying to do for moms in our church! It was a little chilly, but we had fun!



A single gal at our church is a nanny for two little girls, and they got come too! This is Amelia, she is 16 months, and this pic is soooo Holly Hobbie!


I think she likes Judah!


Cassie and the girls



See ya! Time to go play with some legos!


5 comments:

Sage said...

Hey, great pictures! I hope they cheered you up! I love the one of Judah on the mini skateboard. That is toooooo cute. Of course he is super cute in all of them!

Kelly said...

Did it work? Did they cheer you up? It worked for me. I'm not in such a happy mood today but that picture of Judah buried in the sand made me laugh! And the skateboard picture is so cute too! Garrett keeps asking for one but the kid is not gifted when it comes to athletic things so I'm kind of afraid it would be like buying a trip to the ER. Maybe a scooter first. At least that has handles! :)

Anonymous said...

We are having weekly beach trips??? I had no idea....what day???

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's helmet and knee and elbow pad time. Did he bury himself? I was just editing the photos from our trip and was laughing at the one where grandpa buried Judah at the beach - I'm sure the first of many times. Sure love looking at your blog and knowing what you guys are up to. Thanks for keeping it up even when you don't feel like it. Love you.

Anonymous said...

i want that first kitty. how many miles away are you again? :)