Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm ready to be done blogging

This stupid blog is all screwed up, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Can you see this? can you read what I am typing? b/c everything is all messed up. I was all ready to type out a huge long pour-out-my-heart blog about how I've had one of the toughest weeks of my life, and this is what I log in to......grrrrrr..............................

Judah has had a rough week. 2 febrile seizures, a throat infection, temperatures all night long, not very much sleep, no appetite, and hot hot hot weather to boot, w/ no AC.....Brent and I are pooped too, and not feeling very well ourselves. Prayer would be appreciated. thanks.

to bed we go. goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can read your posts now. Whatever you did fixed it for me. I used to have to click on your subject heading in order to read the text in a different screen, but now it is white text which is readable. I am praying for you. Are seizures for Judah "normal"? Take care and try to stay cool.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, what a nasty week of sickies at your house! After the week of fun you had with family, I'm sure it was hard to deal with. Keep your chin up, Mama. The good days outnumber the bad ones. Praying for you today!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lish, Thanks for having Brent call us so we could pray for Ju-Ju and you guys too. So glad to hear he is doing better. The photo of his hair going crazy is precious. I have to highlight your blog text to read it, but I can deal with that. Wish I was there to help. Love you and praying for you three.